It’s such a special and memorable time. These are your first moments of motherhood, and they are priceless! A maternity session is the perfect way to capture your gorgeous glow and intense emotions as timeless art.
• Family, Couples & Singles Photos
• Wardrobe consultation & use of A Little Love Maternity wardrobe
• Custom styling
Add-Ons (additional fees apply) include:
• Mini intimate studio maternity
• Pregnancy Announcement Mini
• Gender Reveal Mini
When planning your maternity photography session, its best to try and schedule the shoot between week thirty-one (31) and thirty-six (36). If this is not convenient it’s wise to keep me constantly updated with your plans so that we can set the shoot up on short notice. You don’t want to lose the optimal window of opportunity! Maternity photography sessions are not easily re-scheduled if missed due to the nature of birth.
New Babe Sessions
These photos will be in your family for generations, they will be shown again in 30 years time at your child’s wedding, then resurface when your child is expecting their own baby. When you hold these photographs in 35-40 years time, you will close your eyes and be able to recall everything about your child when they were newborns – their baby ‘smell’, the warmth of their bodies, their little fingers and toes. Although cost is a factor, it shouldn’t be the deciding factor. Choose a professional newborn photographer that will provide you with images that you can’t live without.
Lifestyle New Babe Full Session
More personal, performed in the comfort of your home, this session utilizes the baby’s nursery, mommy and daddy’s bed and the living areas.
• Approximately 1.5-2 hour session (plenty of time for wardrobe changes, feeding baby, potty breaks, etc.)
• Focused on the newly expanded family with lots of family photos
Studio New Babe Full Session
• Approximately 2.5-4 hour session (plenty of time for wardrobe changes, feeding baby, potty breaks, etc.)
• Focused on baby with some family photos, blanket poses and props